Location: Pune, India
As a technical writer, you will have to:
- Be well versed with the company’s product and interact with the design and development team.
- Take responsibility for writing and organising the product support document.
- Incorporate drawings, diagrams, charts and animations to help users understand the product better.
- Decide the best medium for the product resources so as to make it easily accessible to the users.
- Standardize the content across all platforms and media.
- Work in close coordination with technical teams, product and project management for planning and delivery.
- Improve the existing documentation.
- Report to team lead as well as stakeholders/partners regularly on status, risks and issues.
- You should have at least 4 years of relevant experience as technical writer for a software product.
- Experience in working with Markdown and knowledge of Wiki editor syntax is a must.
- It is essential to have the proven ability to understand, use, and explain complex software.
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication a prerequisite.
- You should have expertise in user documentation (analysis, concept, design).
- Strong communication and time management skills—the ability to balance high quality work standards against time constraints- are required.
- A highly motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to take ownership and define work with little direction is ideal for this role.
- You need to have the ability to work as an individual contributor and as part of a team, and be able to take ownership in a fast-paced environment.
- A Proactive attitude and capability of grasping technical material quickly are highly desirable.
- You must be able to plan, write, and edit within tight deadlines.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.