Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing and maintain a platform road-map based on changing priorities and market opportunities
- Working with architects, development and support teams to ensure features are developed and rolled out as per the defined road-map
- Meeting with partners, vendors, support teams and other platform users to solicit feedback to provide the best of class platform
- Working out breakdown functional requirements to generic platform features
- Working with security teams and architects to make sure security is part of the platform fabric and not an afterthought
- Ensuring platform features are prioritised in the backlog against other competing priorities to meet the road-map requirements
- Working with development and DevOps teams to make sure all stories are estimated/pointed
- Testing platform features as an end-user to make sure features are delivered to end user expectations and requirements
- Giving demos for platform features to support teams, business support and end-users when necessary
- Coordinating and facilitating platform training, User Acceptance Testing, and Security testing where required to end-users
- Planning and Coordinating platform releases with partners and keeping track for platform artefact versions for all deployments
- Authoring product documentation and ensuring documentation is current and is distributed to all end-users on time
- Working with end-users to set expectations on timelines for new features and bug fixes
- Ensuring the platform does not drifting away from fundamental architecture and end-state defined by the architects and leadership team
- Facilitating agile rituals and enforcing discipline
You should have:
- At least 5 – 6 years of experience building commercial platforms in the Fintech / Finance space
- Product and/or platform management experience.
- Experience in managing agile teams, breaking down business requirements into platform features both functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience in developing, maintaining and delivering platform features as per the road-map with tight timelines.
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, extreme programming.
- Experience/exposure to agile modelling and domain based design
- Experience with DevOps methodologies continuous deployment, continuous integration, continuous deployments, Containers preferred
- Experience in threat modelling, product security testing, penetration testing, vulnerability testing.
- Exposure to emerging technologies, open source technologies, and cloud is preferred
- Experience in platform performance management is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of local and national regulatory compliance including but not limited to data privacy, data sovereignty, and banking and security regulations
- Hands-on, technical mindset, with attention to detail
- High organisation and technical skills
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.