Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You would be leading a team of 6-8 developers. You would be responsible for the design and development of the microservices architecture of the product. You would have to interact with senior architects and get involved in architectural decisions. This role is a mix of a technical manager as well as an individual contributor. You would be responsible for mentoring the entire team.
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Should be a Full Stack software engineer.
- Good understanding of Java, MongoDB
- Should know microservices architecture, or should have designed and developed microservices.
- Should have worked on Amazon Web Services and knows how to configure them.
- Should have hands-on experience in developing REST APIs.
- Exposure to Groovy is desirable
If this opportunity excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead.
We will get in touch with you for further discussion.