Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You will work closely with software and firmware engineers, QA engineers, RF engineers, and other stakeholders in a fast-paced, cutting-edge RF systems lab. This job will entail both engineering and operation of test-automation, build automation, hardware management software and reporting software. You may also be required to design and execute tests of our RF equipment as much as possible remotely, and develop infrastructure software and test tools that will be used by the test team.
- BE or B.Tech. or higher degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in software development/ system administration or both
- Experience with wireless equipment will be an advantage.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Object-Oriented design, and development in Python is preferable.
- Strong skills in Python, OOPS and system programming languages (C, C++) is a must.
- Strong understanding of Linux system administration
- Experience with version control systems such as Git/SVN and issue tracking systems, wiki-based documentation
- Should be able to work with diverse hardware, third-party software and in-house software to create solutions:
- hacking skills are an added benefit
We want you to know
This is a very good opportunity to work in a fast-moving startup with lots of exciting projects and opportunities for growth. You will be exposed to current, state-of-the-art technologies in the Wifi domain.
You will be working with extremely competent people.
If this opportunity excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.