Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You will work closely with software and firmware engineers, QA engineers, RF engineers, and other stakeholders in a fast-paced, cutting-edge RF and systems lab. This job will entail both engineering and operation of test-automation, build automation, hardware management software and reporting software. You may also be required to design and execute tests of RF equipment as much as possible remotely, and develop infrastructure software and test tools that are used by the test team.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience or MS and Ph.D. preferred with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP), protocols, Internet architecture
- Deep understanding of UNIX-style operating systems (IPC, multi-threading etc)
- Experience in socket, network, and systems programming in C/C++
- Strong and proven capabilities in debugging and troubleshooting on UNIX-style operating systems
- Strong C++ or Go programming experience is a plus.
- Strong skills with scripting languages (Python, bash, etc.) and web development technologies are a plus.
- Experience with version control systems, collaboration tools (wikis, ticket systems)
Expertise in at least one of the following areas for senior candidates:
- Advanced packet forwarding, routing, bridging, switching, VLANs, Ethernet services, ethernet OA&M
- Network/cloud management systems and configuration/provisioning/administration systems (SNMP, Yang Models, NetConf, LDAP, HTTP, OpenFlow, TR-69)
- Advanced authentication, security, encapsulation and tunneling technologies (IPSec, CAPWAP, 802.1x etc)
- MAC and network-layer implementation of 802.11, WiMax, LTE or other OFDM standards.
We want you to know
This is a very good opportunity for you to work in a fast-moving startup with lots of exciting projects and opportunities for growth. You will be exposed to current, state-of-the-art technologies in Wifi domain.
You will be working with very competent people.
- Designing and implementing network and cloud-based services for various aspects point-to-multipoint wireless access systems such as authentication, encryption, QoS, packet forwarding and spectrum management
- Designing services with considerations for scalability, de-centralized management, resilience, failover, and interoperability with customer networks.
- Implementing device management – configuration, software upgrades, CLI, web GUI etc
- Building support for power on self-tests, network fault diagnostics, event logging, statistics collection and fault isolation/analysis
- Implementing scalable network/cloud management and provisioning frameworks Previous experience in embedded software development for carrier and/or enterprise product telecom is a plus.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.