Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You would be involved in architectural decisions of the product, discussions of new approaches to solving problems and improving product performance. You would also be responsible to blog about the product and discuss use cases and attend meetups. You are expected to read the latest research in the domain, compare competitor products to come up with state-of-the-art technology and implement them. You will also be involved in mentoring a team of juniors.
- Min. 6 years of extensive experience in solving technology problems using JAVA.
- Should have experience with distributed systems.
- Should have worked with distributed software architects or have experience in software architecture.
- Exposure to database internals will be preferred.
- Should have very good knowledge of SQL.
- You should be knowledgeable about best practices about performance optimizations of a JVM and CPU/memory friendly program
- Exposure to any or all of these will be preferable –
- Spark Streaming
- Spark SQL
- Data processing using Storm/Samza
- Streaming data processing
- Open source contributions.
We want you to know
This is a very good opportunity to get exposure to distributed in-memory database development. You will be exposed to Machine Learning algorithms, which will be applied to stream data and Approximate Query Processing (AQP) on large datasets. You would be working with extremely competent people.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.