Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You would be planning and be authoring test plans and ensuring product quality all stages of the life cycle. You would be expected to write automated test suites using a proprietary framework. You would be part of a quality engineering team and would help the team in troubleshooting, isolating, reproducing, tracking bugs and verifying fixes. You would also be expected to analyze test results, suggest corrective actions, track bugs, maintain documentation and release planning.
- Min. 4 years of extensive experience in writing automated software product test suites using Java/Scala/Python.
- Should have exposure to Shell scripting.
- Should have exposure to JDBC APIs.
- Should have very good knowledge of SQL and hands-on experience writing SQL queries.
- Exposure to distributed systems is a plus.
- Exposure to Apache Spark is a huge plus.
- Exposure to TPC-H, TPC-C, TPC-DS, CHS and TPC-E performance benchmark tests is preferred.
- Experience in benchmarking NoSQL and relational databases is preferred.
We want you to know
This is a very good opportunity to get exposure to distributed in-memory database development. You will get exposure to all aspects of product architecture. You will be influencing technology decisions by verifying the quality of the product. You would be working with very competent people.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.