Location: Pune, India
You will be responsible for
- Designing the methodology to characterize the performance of various subsystems.
- Understand complex system architectures and coming up with creative solutions to performance problems.
- Performing performance analysis of existing product , find hot spots / weak spots and optimizing code.
- Participating in architecture discussions and planning with the Development team.
- Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Designing , developing and maintaining internal and external performance benchmarks
- Owning the performance aspects of assigned products and communicating effectively with non – technical stakeholders including senior product and business management.
You must have
- Min 4 years relevant experience professional experience.
- Strong programming skills in Java ( Python is a bonus ) and shell scripting.
- Experience in performance analysis, scalability and code optimization.
- Good understanding of CPU and Memory optimizations.
- Good understanding of JVM Garbage Collection Concepts.
- Expertise on application profiling tools.
- Experience in designing and developing productivity tools for distributed applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with business and technical audiences.
- Exposure to TPC-H, TPC-C, and TPC-DS performance benchmark tests is preferred.
- BS in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.