Location: Pune, India
As a Security Technical Lead, you will be leading a team of security engineers and be responsible for all security aspects of the customer’s product. You would be working on data encryption at rest and on the wire in both cloud & on-premises environments. Integrations of authentication and authorization systems with the product will be a key responsibility.
Your knowledge of Identity access management (IAM) on various cloud platforms will be put to the test.
The security Tech Lead must mentor the security team members and always stay on top of security aspects of the product.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience and at least 3 years of relevant experience in security is essential.
- You should have worked extensively with distributed systems.
- You need to be a good Java programmer.
- Understanding and experience of Linux operating system is a must
- You should know Key management systems and have the ability to store and fetch keys from standard key management systems
- Exposure to AWS IAM, Azure IAM APIs is required.
- Being well versed with different authentication and authorization mechanism like Kerberos, Active Directory, Cloud IAM is a preferred.
- You should be a motivator and mentor for the team members and should also be able get things from them .
- Understanding of database fine grained authorisation is imperative.
- BS in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.