Location: Pune, India
About the role
You will have following responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain the core infrastructure used by all engineering teams
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Plan for the growth of infrastructure
- Build a great experience for people using your infrastructure
You should have
- Min. 4 years of professional experience as Infrastructure Engineer.
- The urge to solve problems.
- The desire to learn.
- Strong computer science fundamentals is essential.
- Very good problem solving skills and ability to look at a problem with a different perspective.
- Ability to write high quality code in a programming language (e.g. Ruby, Scala, Go).
- Worked on building distributed systems, large applications.
- Good to have experience working with OpenStack.
- Experience working with infrastructure providers like GCP/AWS.
- Good understanding of virtualisation and Docker.
- Experience to work on Unix/Linux systems comfortably.
- Knowing your way around a Unix shell is necessary.
- Ability to debug complex problems across the whole stack.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.