Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You are expected to take ownership of different modules of the product and work on it. You would be working with senior architects/developers to understand the product architecture and taking part in technical discussions. You would be interacting with customers to understand their requirements and propose solutions. You would also be helping people on forums like StackOverflow/Slack/GitHub and reply to their questions.
- Min. 4 years of extensive experience in product development using high-level programming languages such as Java/Scala.
- Should have experience in or have knowledge about distributed systems.
- Exposure to database internals will be preferable.
- Should have good knowledge of SQL.
- should be knowledgeable about best practices in performance optimizations in JVM and CPU/memory friendly programming.
- Exposure to any of these is preferable –
- Spark Streaming
- Spark SQL
- Data processing using Storm/Samza
- Streaming data processing
- Open source contributions.
We want you to know
This is a very good opportunity to get exposure to distributed in-memory database development. You would get exposure to Machine Learning algorithms, applied to stream data and Approximate Query Processing (AQP) on large datasets.
You would be working with very competent people.
If this opportunity excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.