Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You will be involved in solving complex problems, making architectural decisions, discussing and suggesting new approaches to solve complex problems. You will also be the owner of a project and be responsible for its delivery. You are expected to come up with simple, performant solutions and implement them. You will also be involved in mentoring of teams.
- Min. 2 years of professional experience.
- Should have the urge to solve problems.
- Should have the desire to learn.
- Should have strong computer science fundamentals.
- Should be very good at problem-solving and looking at a problem with different perspectives.
- Should know more than one programming languages. (Go, Ruby, Java, Python, Scala)
- Good to have worked on building distributed systems, large applications or handled large data.
We want you to know
This is a very good opportunity for a person who wants to get exposure to complex software engineering problems. You will learn many real-life problems and will get to work on it.
Salary structure is custom and flexible, you will be sponsored for different technology conferences, certifications, courses.
If this opportunity excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.