Location: Pune, India
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with a team responsible for deployment, management and monitoring framework of the customer’s product. Your team will work on autoscaling resources as well as creating and managing the tools required for this. Configuration Management and Infrastructure Architecture are pivotal to this role.
You should have:
- Min. 4 years of extensive experience in deployment management and monitoring of highly available software product.
- Ability to produce high quality code in Java or Python.
- Hands-on experience or good understanding of distributed systems.
- Worked with cluster management & orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes, OpenStack.
- Exposure to Prometheus, Grafana for monitoring.
- Good understanding of REST API & JMX integrations.
- Knowledge of log collection/rotation mechanisms and should have worked with libraries like log4J.
- Exposure to Big-Data platforms is good to have.
- A BS degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.