The role is for a DevOps Engineer who has experience building automated, robust and highly scalable operating environments for software. You will have the opportunity to work on infrastructure that will help build and deploy the software quickly, securely and repeatedly.
You will be part of a team that’s building a platform for engineers to manage large private clouds. This gives you the opportunity to work on the core product as well as the infrastructure behind it.
- Minimum 4 years of experience is required for this role.
- You must be proficient in writing maintainable, testable code.
- You must have experience with administering of and debugging on Linux based system.
- You must have a passion for documentation and automation and for replacing manual processes with repeatable automation.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages, preferably Python is essential.
- It is imperative that you have hands-on experience in development.
- You should be an individual contributor.
- A positive attitude and an ability to work with multiple competing demands on your time is essential.
- The role requires that you have good understanding of data structures and should be able to solve problems using it.
- Experience and sound understanding of distributed systems is imperative.
- Open source contributions are desirable.
- You should have a BS in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus
Skills that will give you an edge:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, OpenStack or VMware is highly desirable
- Configuration Management using Salt (preferred), Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure and automation
- Best practices with disaster recovery: backup and recovery, snapshots, always-up systems
- Comfortable with industry standard practices related to security
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with MySQL or other databases
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.