Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You would be involved in writing JDBC/ODBC connectors for the company. You would also be involved in improving the current implementation of Database drivers and maintaining them.
- Min. 4 years of professional experience.
- Strong C++ programming on Windows / Linux environment IS A MUST.
- Hands-on experience doing OOPS, high-performance multi-threaded application and distributed systems development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multithreaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG /GDB would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Quick learner/ self-starter and thrive in change.
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with SIMD instructions sets, concepts of vectorization and knowledge of different but common CPU/processor architectures will be a huge bonus.
- Familiarity with ODBC driver development will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Apache Spark Ecosystem will be an advantage
We want you to know
You would be working on cutting-edge platforms and technologies that will give you valuable experience. The company employs highly competent people and has a casual and fun work environment. You will be getting a competitive base salary with full benefits and meaningful startup equity.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.