Location: Pune, India
As a Build and Release Engineer, you will be responsible for generating artifacts and creating reproducible builds along with generating Ambari, Presto and other Hadoop-compatible RPM packages. You will be setting up and managing CI/CD pipeline for all nightly, weekly builds. Building, testing and maintaining Docker images is a vital part of this role.
You should have:
- Min. 6 years of professional experience as build and release engineer.
- The ability to produce quality code in Python.
- Expertise in Jenkins, Maven, Gradle systems.
- Sound understanding of linux package managers like Yum and Apt.
- Understanding of Docker containers and experience in containerization of applications is a plus.
- Working experience of setting up CI/CD pipelines for builds.
- Good knowledge of source version control systems like Bitbucket/Github.
- Exposure to Atlassian tools is good to have.
- Exposure to Kubernetes is good to have.
- A BS degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus.
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.