As a Build and Release Engineer, you will be responsible for generating artifacts and creating reproducible builds. You will be setting up and managing CI/CD pipeline for all nightly, weekly builds.
You should have:
- Min. 5 years of professional experience as build and release engineer.
- The ability to produce quality code in Python.
- Expertise in Jenkins, Maven, Gradle systems.
- Sound understanding of linux package managers like Yum and Apt.
- Understanding of Docker containers and experience in containerization of applications is a plus.
- Working experience of setting up CI/CD pipelines for builds.
- Good knowledge of source version control systems like Github.
- Exposure to Kubernetes is good to have.
- A BS degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus.
Skills that will give you an edge:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, OpenStack or VMware is highly desirable
- Comfortable with industry standard practices related to security
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with MySQL or other databases
- Python programming language
- Bash scripting
- Kubernetes, with Docker containers
- NodeJS and Go
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.