Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You would be involved in solving complex problems, making architectural decisions, discussing and suggesting new approaches to solve complex problems. You would also be the owner of a project and be responsible for its delivery. You are expected to come up with simple, performant solutions and implement them. You will also be involved in mentoring teams.
- Min. 3 years of professional experience.
- Should have the urge to solve problems.
- Should have the desire to learn.
- Should have strong computer science fundamentals.
- Should be very good at problem-solving and looking at a problem with a different perspective.
- Should know more than one programming languages. (Go, Ruby, Java, Python, Scala)
- Should have exposure to some of the following – Spark, HBase, Cassandra, Postgres, Hive, Pig
- Experience preferred in building distributed systems, large applications or handling large data.
We want you to know
This is a very good opportunity for a person who wants to get exposure to complex software engineering problems. You will learn many real-life problems and get to work on it.
Salary structure is custom and flexible, you will be sponsored for different technology conferences, certifications, and courses.
If this opportunity excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.