Location: Pune, India
About the role:
You are expected to take ownership of different modules of the product and work on it. You would be working with senior architect/developers to understand the product architecture and get involved in their technical discussions. You would be helping people on forums like StackOverflow/Slack/GitHub and reply to their questions.
- Min. 2 yrs professional experience.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree Or equivalent.
- Very good understanding of Java programming language, Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- Experience in developing applications using Java.
- Strong problem-solving skills for large data analytics.
- Good to have knowledge of developing large distributed solutions.
- Knowledge of the tools to support proper Java development, version control, and integrated build systems: IntelliJ/Eclipse, SVN, Git, Maven.
- Rich hands-on programming experience in Java on UNIX platforms.
We want you to know
By working in this position you will get exposure to big data technologies, an in-memory data store which will expand your technical portfolio. You would be working in an open startup culture.
If this opportunity excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.