Location: Pune, India
About the role:
As a Platform Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the design and development of the company’s Platform that uses containers with sophisticated data processing capabilities to move and execute applications in a heterogeneous environment. This includes cloud (public and private) and constrained devices/sensors at the edge. Interact with technology leaders and customers to explain the company’s engineering architecture, concepts, and design choices.
- Hands on development of software modules to implement the company’s Product vision.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related fields.
- Expertise in programming using C++ (C++11/14) with at least 5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in building reliable/fault tolerant, high performance, large-scale distributed systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of compilers/interpreters, embedded systems/low footprint devices, security, OS/networking concepts is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Complex Event Processing Engines, real-time streaming data processing is desirable.
We want you to know
By working in this position you will be introduced to a new set of challenges in different domains of IIoT. You will also learn about edge computing in IIoT. This will give you exposure to multiple domains in this industry. You will be working with extremely competent people.
What to expect when you apply
Sadepach Labs will call you to understand your profile and answer any questions you may have. Sadepach Labs will coordinate the complete interview process.