Location: Pune, India
As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for doing Stress testing, Load testing, Security testing as well as planning and authoring test plans to ensure product quality in all stages of the life cycle. Writing automated test suites using JMeter plugins will be a primary task in this role. You would be part of the quality engineering team and help the team in troubleshooting, isolating, reproducing and tracking bugs and verifying fixes. You will analyze test results suggest corrective actions, track bugs, maintain documentation and work on release planning.
- Min. 4 years of extensive experience in writing automated software product test suites using Java/Python is essential.
- You should have significant exposure to distributed systems testing.
- Experience in benchmarking and performance testing is a must.
- Exposure to big data technology is a plus.
- Exposure to security testing for big data platforms is big plus.
- BS in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , or similar technical discipline; advanced degree a plus
If this excites you, please fill up your information and upload your resume on the link below and we will take it ahead. We will get in touch with you for further discussion.